Plastics Recycling Services – Production, Custom Design and Toll Processing Services
Are plastic resin usage optimization, controlling the mix of virgin versus PCR or deciding what to do with the leftover materials concerns you address in your plastics packaging production?
Take advantage of Envision Plastics’ expertise and leadership in plastics recycling production and design services. Consulting with Envision Plastics can help you minimize materials and get the most out of plastics production.
Building Supply Chain Efficiency
Our recycled plastics consulting services help you build supply chain efficiency focusing on:
- Basic green design rules
- Designing products to minimize waste
- Choosing materials that provide top performance while minimizing environmental impact
- Reducing waste and inefficiencies in delivery and packaging, while maximizing reuse and recycled content
- Using the absolute minimum in materials and energy
- Using as much recycled material as possible
Green Custom Design Services
Our blend-in additives enhance products to meet your specific needs. These additives include:
- Color correctors to minimize colorant usage
- Anti-oxidants as a processing aid to help recycled resins regain some properties lost in the recycle process
- Lubricants as a processing aid, typically used in injection molding applications
- Calcium carbonate as an extender that can reduce costs
Recycled Plastic Packaging Consulting
Ocean plastic is one example of how we collaborate with customers develop innovative ideas and new plastic products. We worked with Method®, a California company, to produce the world’s first plastic made from recycled ocean waste. Ocean plastic bottles are made with a blend of recovered ocean plastic and post-consumer recycled plastic, a combination that results in a uniquely gray resin. Method is known for innovative design – dish-washing liquid in sleek bowling-pin-shaped bottles, teardrop hand soap bottles, and futuristic-looking mops. In October 2012, Method® introduced its 2-in-1 dish + hand soap packaged in ocean plastic bottles.
Toll processing Industrial Plant Scrap
If your plastics production processes generate significant industrial scrap, we can analyze your processes and help design scrap reclamation techniques, thus reducing your materials cost and applying best sustainability practices.
Through our sister company Ecoplast Corporation, Envision Plastics offers toll processing services that allow molders to reuse own plant scrap and turn clean pelletized material into a product.
Recycled Plastic Shipping Options
With Envision Plastics plants on the east and west coasts, we provide flexibility in shipping options. Delivery options include:
- Less Than Truckload (LTL)
- Bulk hopper truck
- Piggy back rail
- Bulk rail
Contact Envision Plastics
Call (678) 250-9020 to speak with customer service representative Stephanie Rutan. She will be happy to discuss how Envision can meet your PCR consulting needs.